Head injury, severe headache, dizziness, nose bleeds, pressure in eyes. Medical attention required?

hi i was with my son in a soft play area and we were climbing some steps. I was crouching at the time and went to stand up and hit the top of my head on a pole (it was covered with material to soften it) It caused (the only way to describe it) stars in my eyes and within 10 mins a very bad headache . I have been taking ibuprofen for the last 4 days but my headache is still there. I have small amounts of blood coming from my nose and my nasal passage and eyes feel like there is pressure there. Do i need to see a GP?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013