Head injury, seeping clear fluid, crusty and irritated spot. Will my hair fall out?

i bleached my hair last night. when i was rinsing it out in the tub my head bumped the hot water and blasted an already irritated spot with hot water. before i went to bed i noticed that spot was slightly seeping out clear fluid. this morning i woke up and my hair was crusty in that 1 spot. i looked it up online and the only thing i can find is people talking about how painful it is and how clumps of hair fell out right away. mine is more irritating then painful and i didnt have any clumps fall out yet. my question is will my hair fall out and what can i do about the spot that is weeping and crusty?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Hi..dear user...,
Thanks for choosing Hcm..,
Why U are going to bleach hair...,
Calcium OxyChloride molecule will damage the hair bud along with ..,
surrounding skin....
So use Fusibact on the affected part as topical application...,
Tab..ofloxacin 200 mg 2 times daily for 5 dys..,