Head injury, scratch behind head, mild pain, irritable behavior. Taken tylenol, no relief. History of sinus, allergies. Treatment?

I was accidentally hit the head on friday morning standing behind my brother in law and well it drove me back on my rear into a end table needless to say hitting the back of my head on the table got a little scratch on the back of my head. But the question is that my head has hurt ever since then it is a mild pain but irritating and making me irritable ive taken Tylenol but im unable to take motrin and the pain is making me miserable and feel blah also my sinuses due to allergies doesn t help
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012