Head injury, pulsating sensation, pain. What should I do?

Hi, about 20 mins ago I fell and hit left side of my head on ice. It is icy where I live and I wouldn t have hit my head if its not for curves on the ground; the icy-snowy ground I hit my head with was higher than the ground I fell. It hurt a lot first few mins, but then I got up and took a bus. My left side still hurts, but not a lot, its just a pulsating feeling. when I fell it felt like my brain was shifted. :) may be its just what I thought. Now I am scared, what do I do? Should I even bother taking some examination?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
hello. If you fell twenty minutes ago and hit your head but dint loss conciousness, then it may not be too bad. however, it does not exclude the fact that you need to be sure by going to the hospital for a doctor to examin you and for you to be sure. this is because the effects of a head injury may only start showing themselves later. also check for swelling and redness, and let your docor give you something for inflammation if there is need. Have a nice day