Head injury, pain on touching, slight dent in area. Treatment?

Hello, the other night I accidently hit my head pretty hard against a table because I was sitting on a couch and did not realize there was a table/bar sort of surface behind me and while laughing, i threw my head back and hit it pretty hard...its been about a few days but whenever i touch it hurts pretty badly and at the time it was very painful. Now I have a dent in the area, not a severe one but slight, should I go to a doctor or wait it out a few more days?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012