Head injury, pain on the spot of injury while sleeping, black discoloration. Suggestions?

hi doctor, just want to clear my doubt,last 2 month ago a hit my hit on my car boot while taking out thigs. i hit my head exactly on the corner of the car boot on my head(middle)..i did rub some ointment to release the pain . After that I didn t do anything. But now when i sleep I can feel the pain on that hit place and asked my sister to check on and she said it is slightly black...what shall I do now??? Please reply me as soon as possible. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013