Head injury, pain in head, applied pain reliever. Should I get it checked?

hi Doctor, I hit my head hard when I got up fast, I hit on metal flute-like object attached vertically to the ceiling, I hit on the lower end of the flute-like metal, the diameter would be 1-2 cm, I did NOT massage the spot after the injury, And after 4 days now, suddenly I got pain in my head and it took me a while to realize the pain was due to that incident and then I touch my head and notice bumps at the injured spot, It is on the top of the head towards the left and behind near the place where there is a hair curl-circle... I have applied some pain reliever... I m wondering if I should drop by a hospital to get checked?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012