Head injury, pain, headache, neck heaviness, bruise from falling. Pulled muscle?

Hi, just an hour or two ago I was wrestling with my cousin when he tackled me down hard onto the ground. I hit my head pretty hard, causing some pain for a while but it eased off and I ve got a slight headache now. But the thing that concerns me is that my neck feels heavy? And like I can t pop it or am stretching a band almost. Did I pull a muscle? There s absolutely no pain. It just feels heavy like I worn out the muscle. I m not sleepy or dizzy or in pain. Well except for the bruises from falling. I m really concerned. I ve ran my fingers all over my neck to feel for anything unusual and it all seems normal to me. Will this go away?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012