Head injury, no vomiting or dizziness. Feel pressure in head. Is this severe?

Hello , about 48 hours ago a heavy mini stand ( maybe 10 pounds or more ) fell on my head I still remmeber the pain it was horrible and my eyes were watery from the pain... However after couple miniutes of pain I had no headache , no vomitting , no dizziness , pupils same size, no thing I felt normal ....however, the next day same thing none of the above happened however I do feel pressure like and ache on that area and around it and its sensetive when I touch it and a slight headache i took tynolen .....I don t want to go to a doctor because of insurance reasons is this severe
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012