Head injury, neck soreness. Taking vicodin, ibuprofen for pain. What does arm numbness mean?

i was hit in the back of the head full force with solid metal object my arms went numb imeaditily but did not lose contentiousness . my head hurts very bad today and neck is very sore the head is extremely sensitive am I in danger of any kind of life threatening situation? it has been just around 24 hours since this occurred I took 1 vicodin and an ibuprorhen today for the pain. i have 5 children and can not afford any medical care but feel very tired,just very somber type mood . please help with answer WHAT DOES extreme numbness in BOTH arms after hard hit to the back of head mean or could mean ?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012