Head injury, nasal bleeding, cut on forehead, throbbing headache. History of concussions. Treatment?

Hi Doctor, I just got in a fight with someone about half an hour ago - and i got punched in the face pretty hard twice and the second time i actually fell down and the back of my head hit the concrete pavement pretty hard but i got up like nothing happened. Got a runny nose for a few minutes and walked away like nothing happened.... i was wearing my glasses so i had a minor cut to the forehead between the eyes, just an inch on top of the end of my nose bridge and my eyes - especially my left eye feels kind of blackoutish?? like the feeling that i got when i got hit in the face by a soccer ball hard a while ago but overall my vision is fine. The worst symptom is problably my minor throbbing headache in my forehead - i actually had a really bad motorcycle accident once and was concussed and unconscious after falling off at 60km+/hr - this current headache kind of feels like that but it s still bearable. Do you think it will all recover fairly quickly? Many Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012