Head injury, memory loss, vision disturbances, breathing problems, nosebleeds. Cure for symptoms?

I was hit in the head with a pipe or bat of some sort its been over a year and I m still experiencing memory loss and vision problems. Immediately following the injury confusion and frustratuon followed.i briefly blacked out and heard loud echoing and ringing and started bleeding from the top of my head. The next day i awoke to extreampain and aching my limbs were drawn up aand cramping as if charlie horse but it was all arwms feet and hands were twisted backwards. I had to phisicaly bend them back so the museles would realease them it was the worse pain I ever felt. I experience breathing problems and nose bleeds from out of nowhere the next couple of days. 5 days later I went to the hospital
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012