Head injury, loss of consciousness, severe headaches, blurred vision, slurred speech. Treatment options?

Hi,last year my daughter ran me over w her go cart,I fell & busted my head open,was unconcious 4 about 6 hours,when I woke up,the dr stapled my head closed,& sent me home.since then I suffer from severe headaches that don go away w asprin,severe fatigue , blurred vision ,& recently notice that sometimes when I talk,my speech starts 2 slurr a little,& got a sharp needle type pain in my right shoulder,& my neck vein popped way out?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013