Head injury, loss of consciousness, dents on head, growing in size, headaches, nose bleeds. Cause of worry?

I fell on my head after losing consciousness about 2-3mths ago. A mth ago I noticed two small dents on the top right hand side of my head without any hair on that area. I taught it was just stress so I just let it be but I checked again a wk ago and noticed that the dents has gotten bigger and covered with hair. I ve been having occasional right ear pain, frequent headaches , giddiness as and when, and had an on and off nose bleed for 3 days a mth ago. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013