Head injury, large lump on right side of head, dizziness, black spots in vision. Cure?

Hi, I was playing in a soccer game when I went up for a header and the goalie came out and punched me in the head. I went down immediately and it hurt extremely bad. Now almost 12 hours after it there is a huge bump on the right side of my head just above my ear. When I was hit, I was extremely dizzy, disoriented, and I saw little black spots. It s easier for me to focus now but I m still dizzy and my head hurts extremely bad. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013