Head injury, knot behind head, nausea, dizziness, trouble talking. Concussion symptoms?

My 26 year old daughter was horsing around with a friend and he dropped her. She fell on the back of her head, on a concrete floor, causing a knot the size of a golf ball on the left back side of her head.This happened two days ago. She said that she has been very nauseous and that she gets dizzy, if she turns her head quickly. She also said that she is having trouble talking, with gibberish sometimes coming out. To me it sounds like she has a concussion . Would a concussion on the this side of her head affect her speach? Should she see a doctor? She lives in
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012