Head injury in an accident, mentally normal, left axis changed, not clear voice, gistleft arm and leg not working properly, nerqliist

MY name is Rajan Sharma my age is 28years and 2 months in 25dec 2011 my accident is occur as a results I am head injured I am ok now mentally but my my left eye axis are changed ,voice is not clear ,my left arms and legs are not propyl worked. 25 Dec.2011 in a accident Nerololgist pain is occour as a results1st january i got neroligist probelm iam is mentlly ok now but certain defects occred voice is not clear axis of left eye are changed left arm are not proplly worked left legs are not proply worked
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012
I am sorry to know about your accident. It seems that some of your brain functions have been affected. These functions do take some time to recover. Consulting a neurologist for appropriate nootropic drugs will be helpful in early recovery.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal