Head injury, hit parietal bone, lump on the head. Pain due to stress or injury?

Last night performing on stage I got hit on the head by a large stage backdrop that was coming down. It was a large metal pole and hit me on what I think is the Parietal bone on the top right hand side of my head. I did not get knocked unconscious and do not have signs of concussion such as dizziness , nausea , blurred vision etc however there is still a lump on my head. Not sure if I am just being a hypochondriac but would it be better to go to a doctor just in case? Don t think my head is sore but not sure, could just be tiredness or over worrying...
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012