Head injury, headaches, neck soreness, numbness in forehead. CAT scan normal. Nerve damage?

I fell and hit my head on the ground around 5 weeks ago. I am still getting headaches and my neck is sometimes sore. At the point of impact on my forehead when i touch it i am getting a numb feeling up my head. Is this likely to be a damaged nerve? I had a cat scan last week and it was all clear. Is it normal to be still getting headaches after 5 weeks. The headaches can be all over my head, sometimes round the forehead sometimes back of the head at my neck.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013