Head injury, headache, sensitivity to light, dizziness. Should I continue normal activity?

Hi, I m 19 years old. I hit my head in a minor car accident a little over two weeks ago. I ve had a consistent headache, sensitivity to light and slight dizziness . I ve been sleeping more, but feel more tired despite the extra sleep. I ve still been pretty active, riding horses and taking walks and working, and sometimes it makes it worse but for the most part I just get tired more easily. Headaches get worse when I m watching TV, driving, on the computer, and reading for periods longer then about 30 min. Pain killers haven t helped. I have a Dr. Appt next Wednesday, wondering if i should continue my normal activity, and wail till the appt or if i should get to urgent care...or rest a lot...or what should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012