Head injury, headache, eye pain, ear blockage. Taken tylenol. Treatment for symptoms?

I hit my head 2 days ago on the pool gate in our backyard.It hit me in the right side of the head about the forehead .I was a more shocked then anything.It hurt all night after and a little headache yesterday took 3 Tylenol and went away.Today haven t had a headache.Just having a popping feeling on the right side when I got to talk more or less like my ear doesn t want to stay open.Plus a little eye pain but nothing to bad.Am I freaking myself out more then anything or should I go to ER or make appt with my doctor..
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012