Head injury, headache, dizziness. Due to worrying or stress?

Hi, I opened the back of my car and it hit my head when it came up(my fault) which was on a Monday, on Tuesday I started feeling a headache at work but nothing beyond the normal so on Tuesday night when I went to sleep I woke up at 4:30am with the biggest pain I have felt took 2 pandaols and went back to sleep, but on Wensday I woke up with dizzyness and a slight headache but I thought it would pass, today(thursday) im still feeling the same expect the dizzyness is not as bad but my headache has gotten a little worse. Could it be me worrying a little bit to much or stress that is causeing this or could it be something more serious?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012

It mostly seems like it is due to stress or you over-stressing on the injury that occurred.

In my opinion it should subside soon. Drink plenty of water.

If you wish to confirm things for sure, you may get a plain CT scan of the head to rule out any underlying pathology.

Hope this helps.

I wish you good health.