Head injury, headache, bleeding ear. CT scan normal. When will this pain go?

Hi Dr .. I am from Malaysia , recently due to a small quarrel between i have hit my wife with few slaps & a hit with hand in the head . But the hit is not a very strong . Just after , she had a headache & bleeding in the ears due to the ear ring . We rush to nearby clinic found nothing serious & some killers given . But after sometime time the pain is persistently there & we brought her few clinics with some painkillers. Due to consistency , we do a CT scan but still the report says nothing . The pain she had is Throbbing pain each time after meal & prolonged heaviness . The throbbing pain shifting from right to left & she cant stand long . While sleep or lay down both ths pain will gone . Please help me dr ..
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012