Head injury, headache. History of herniated disc in neck. Constant neck pain

I hit my head a few weeks ago and now I am having these INTENSE headaches . I already have two herniated disks in my neck that causes constant headaches which I am prescribed tramadol for but after I hit my head, the headaches changes. they went from being localized where the base of my skull meets my neck, to starting where my skull meets my neck and now radiating up through the spot where I hit my head. When it radiates, it is so sharp and intense it sometimes causes me to buckle up and have to close my eyes. The pain from my neck is constant and constant through the top of my head, though every couple of seconds it SHOOTS through the top of my head. it literally feels like someone is stabbing me through the top of my head.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012