Head injury, hard bump, painful, difficulty sleeping, throbbing sensation. What can I do?

Last night I hit the side of my head above the ear with the corner of my door pretty hard. It was painful, and difficult to sleep with even after icing it for 3 hours. Today there is a bump where the impact occurred, and it was throbbing earlier but was relieved a little after taking 1 aleve . It still hurts tonight, more than 24 hours later. Should I be concerned? Should I limit physical activity/computer usage?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013