Head injury, eye sore to touch and move around, not swollen. Should I get it looked at?

Hi my name is Kelly, yesterday I banged the front/top part of my head, not really hard at all to be honest, but today my right eye is sore to the touch and to move around. It doesn t look swollen but I feel as though it is when I look down. Could you possibly tell me if that is something I should go and get looked at? Thank you, Kelly.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
hello kelly, as you mentioned you have concussion injury to right eye and that causes difficulty in movement you specially looking down.
you should undergo xray orbit done for any small fracture of orbital bone and muscle impingement as indferior rectus is mosson common to stuck in fracture wall.
get xray done and visit to ophthallmologists
take care