Head injury, ear redness, eye weakness, blurred vision, random throbbing headaches. Cure?

Hi just trying to find out as I hit the back of my head last night and my ears went red, also when I hit my head it felt like I hit it twice but I only did it once, I tried sleeping it off but the whole of today my eyes feel like they tired and and a little out of focus, I also feel like my ears need to pop. I haven t had a headache as such but I have had small amounts of random throbbing during the day and about two small sharp pains. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012