Head injury, ear pressure, pain in temples. Emergency care required?

I hit my head 2 days ago on the right side, I think just above my temple, and it still hurts. I ve been feeling pressure around that area and to my ear and a little pressure on the other side of my head in the same area as well. Should I go to the ER, urgent care, or just ride it out another day or so and see how it feels then?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
as u dont have vomiting, nausia, ent bleed, giddiness, you can take analgesic. if you devlop any above mentioned symptoms then you have to do ct head and according to findings treatment