Head injury during accident. Headache and slurred speech. Due to pressure in head?

Hi, I had a MVA in 2002 I was ejected from the vehicle through the passenger window (I was driving). I guess I landed on my head. I broke my back and have had surgery since to fix it, but they never addressed my head injury . I sustained massive swelling to the left side of my head, my front teeth were nocked out and split my lip all the way to my nose . My center cartilidge in my nose was shifted to the left and is still that way today. I have a large indentation near my tempale. My tempale is enlarged and soft. When I ride my motorcycle in the cold I can feel my brain getting cold and giving me a major headache. My vision is doubled at times and blurred where I can t focus. I have been to the neurologist and he said I had a closed head injury but it had already grown over and I have gone to the opthmologist and he said my eyes seemed to be fine. Why am I having headaches and slurred speach? Do you think the pressure in my head is causeing this. Please help me all they do is pat me on the back and send me on my way. Yesterday I had an MRI of my head because they think I may have a pitutary tumor . What are your thoughts. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  48 Awaiting Answer