Head injury due to fall, bleeding, dizziness, imbalance, weird sensation while walking, using stairs. Safe to travel by air?

my husband fell and cracked his head open which bled a lot, think he may have needed stitches but did not go to hospital. 3 days later he was feeling unwell and a little dizzy and has a weird sensation when walking or going up or down stairs. He went to the hospital and they checked him over and said he would be fine. He is still getting the weird sensation when walking 5 days later and we are due to fly in 8 days time, is it safe?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012