Head injury, done physical therapy, hurt knuckle and joint in hand. What should I do?

I had a box fall on my head & hand it s the middle finger you are not suppose to use. The dr. has me going to physical therapy the joint & nuckle are severly hurt, the therapist today had to measure the range of motion which I could not do more than when I first went so he decided he was going to help my finger. I was in tears but he mashed it down so he could measure 5 points. Now if I can t do it on my own it is false representing the report he is sending back to the dr. I am under worksman comp. What is my dr going to suggest tomorrow when I go back. I don t think the physical therapy has helpped. My finger is stiff in the morings I was told to run hot water and leave it under there & uses a stress ball. My finger hurts in the joint & nuckel. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012