Head injury, dizziness, seeing black, tingling in head, tenderness, headache. Applied ice. Need for concern?

I was shopping today and in the dressing room. I was bent over to put my shoes back on and when I stood up I hit my head on a shelf....very hard. I thought I was going to pass out as everything briefly went black (split seconds) I have a lump, small, and it is on the top of my head towards the back. I feel a bit off but not dizzy. The left side of my head has a warm sensation ( tingling ) and I have some tenderness on my head above the ear and into my neck . I had a headache immediately. I went home, took advil and put ice on the lump. Need for concern??
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012