Head injury, dizziness, nausea, headache, loss of memory, tiredness. Post concussive syndrome?

I was attacked at work on 17 dec. Hit in head with door. I can t remember much after that except running and ambulance. Er said concussion . 2 days later said post concussive syndrome . Still today I am sometimes dizzy when I walk, nausea , constant headache , can t remember stuff from day before. And I m tired tired tired. I m wondering if I should exercise more, walk even though I m dizzy? Would that help? Is this normal?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013