Head injury, dizziness, headache, nausea. Taking nurofen. Treatment?

My son fell off his trampoline on a concrete floor yesterday morning. His head hit first. He hit the top of his head first. He felt very strange and dizzy. He went a pale colour and he was responsive but very slow. It took him a good few hours to feel himself. At night time he complained of a headache and this morning and throughout the day has complained of headaches (he still went to school) and has just said he feels queasy. He is fine and very much himself apart from these episodes. Any idea? He is taking nurofen.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012