Head injury, dizziness, blurred vision, nausea, seeing double. Treatment for concussion?

Last night when I bent down to pick up laundry up off the floor in the closet as I stood up I banged the side of my head above my temple really hard. The blow knocked me to my knees. I felt tears roll down my checks and I was very dizzy. Stayed up for about an hour but fell asleep . Sometime later I was jolted awake and felt really really weird I was also seeing double,went back to sleep. Today no headache but feel dizzy head feels weird and a bit nauseous. Not sure what to do . I have had concussions before but have never been jolted awake and have never seen double.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012