Head injury, dizziness, bleeding from cut. Discomfort in head, headache

i banged my head against a wall back in Dec 27th, my doctur informed me it was vertigo , which caused my dizzy spell (brought on by the effects of beer) I remember waking up and noticing a small amount of dark blood on my pillow - at first i thought if was a nose bleed - but later that day i touched my head and felt a small cut - which healed within three weeks. I showed this scar to a chemist - to get an opinion -the person tolf me to keep an eye on it. But as i already said the skin on my head healed up quickly. Unfortunately, i started to develop headaches (four weeks later) About two weeks ago, i started to develop a strange sensation aroun my frontal lobe , I wake up and it is there- just above my forehead - it feels like niggling feeling, like i want to scratch my forhead - and sometimes it can develop into a headache. This niggling feeling can sometimes spread down my nose too. Went to the Hospital (March 10th, but they said i did not need a cct scan -
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013