Head injury, dent, painful, headaches, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, dilated eye. Help?

I hit the left side of my head about 3 inches from the top and about 3 inches above my left ear after bending over to pick up some paper on the floor on the corner of a bar top made of granite. It happened around 12:55 PM today. There was a deep dent which is now not so deep but is very painful to touch in about a 4 inch circumference I don t have a headache ... Just pain in the area I hit. I haven t had any nausea , vomiting or dilated eye. Nor am I sleepy or dizzy. . It has been 8 hours since the injury. Should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
People with mild injury wont experience any symptoms like nausea,vomiting,ent bleed, or a dilated eye.But if there is injury inside then they may appear little late and become chronic so its always better to rule out the internal damage by a ct scan.Consult your doctor for further advice.Thank you.