Head injury, cracking sound, headaches, bruising near right temple, inside ear. Cure for injury?

Hi. Im tweenty years old and i just been out of a bad relationship. My head was slamed on the back of the couch without a cution three times. I heard a crack noise and dont know if it was me or the wood in the couch. I had a head ache after word, brusin around the right timple and bruising inside left ear, and on the edge of the loop of mu left ear. Head aches have gone but feeling of a lil presser hasnt.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012