Head injury, concussion, vomiting, head turning, right hand and tongue numb, headaches. Treatment?

My 13 year old son took a hit to the head a week ago in football. The coach called me and informed me of the hit and thought he had a concussion . I brought him home, kept an eye on him and he seemed fine. The following morning he woke me early and said he had vomited twice and his head was starting to hurt again. The past few days he didn t say anything about his head to me. Tonight when his grandmother picked him up for visitation she took him for ice cream, after eating it he told her that his head was hurting and that his tongue and right hand were numb. He told her that he wasn t telling me, but the last few nights he was waking up with headaches . What should we do?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012