Head injury, bump on head, headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting. What is wrong?

I am a competitive cheerleader and this past Sunday I was hit on my head by a girl who fell out of her stunt. I had noticed a large bump on my head but decided to ignore it and continue practicing. When my practice was over my dad picked my up and on the way home I got a severe headache followed by dizziness and nausea . Since then I have noticed that I can not focus well, I get more and more severe headaches , I continue to get dizzy spells and nausea, and I have started occasionally throwing up. I haven t gone to see a doctor. Do you have any idea what s wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012