Head injury, bruise behind ears, loss of hearing, excessive sleepiness. Treatment for symptoms?

i had head to head contact playing tackle football with no pads or helmet on and behind my ear is all bruised i cant lay down on it and sometimes my hearing goes away in it and it gets very painful randomly without even touching it. Also my head hurt so much like i had a concussion this was four days ago and i go to bed at 9 to 9:30 and i fall asleep during every class in school the next day. but i get enough sleep required. Whats Wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012