Head injury, bleeding, numbness in arm, breathing difficulty, nausea. Medical attention required?

my son fell off a trampoline and hit his head on an outlet at the gymnastic gym.. his head as a good size cut and was bleeding still after 4-5 hours later.. he was checked by the trainer at the school and they said he would be fine but this morning he carried a container of sugar from the cabinet and dropped it said his hand gave up. he just told me he feels weird slow and short of breath and nauseated.. should i take him to a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012