Head injury, bleeding in brain, spike in BP, confusion, disturbed vision. CT scan done. Prognosis?

My 90 year old mother fell, hitting her head, and suffered a brain bleed on both sides of her brain. She has hypertension . We don t know if bleed occurred before the fall, or after the trauma to the head... Her bp was 280/160 immediately after the fall. She has been hospitalized for 12 days now. Ct scans have been done... She is very confused, speaking but making no sense... And her vision has been effected severely. She has not slept in 4 days... Continues to speak, move her arms, etc... What can we do and what can we expect?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012