Head injury, bleeding from ears and nose. Taken Strugeron. How long to be cured?

Hi, My dad met with an accident last month. He had an head injury due to which he was bleeding via his ears and nose . The report says he had head injury with thin SDH and streaks of SAH, he was in hospital for two weeks. Now he is back home and under medication. His first weeks tablets were - strugeron, nootriphil, strocit, eptoin , vertin , katadol and after a week it has been changed to neurobion forte,strugeron, nootrophil, strocit and eptoin. After which, now he takes, nootrophil, eptoin, neurobeon forte and strugeron. Would you be able to tell me how long it would take for my dad to be cured based on the medication? and are these medicines enough? please help
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013