Head injury, black eye, lump under eye, headache. Cause of concern?

My freind hit her head about 5 weeks agao, received a hickey on teh head and a black eye as a result the way she fell. Everythig went away and she was fine. When I spoke to her Saturday she said when she woke up her eye was dark underneath. By later that day she said it was darker and a lum was developing ont eh side of it. When I spoke with her yesterday she said her eye was black again adn teh lump was there accompanied by headaches .
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012