Head injury behind head, vomiting, headache, feeling sleepy. Symptoms related to injury?

My boyfriend hit his head at work about 2 days ago. He hit the back of his head on the machine he was working on. Today he went to work absolutely fine came home saying he doesn t feel good. He kept vomiting and using the restroom and he also mentioned his head is hurting a bit. I Came home right now seeing him balled up like a baby because he doesnt feel so good. Could these symptoms be related to the head injury he had 2 days ago?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013