Head injury, bad bleed, lightheadedness and dizziness. What is going on?

Hello I have a question,I was in a car accident,and I hurt my head I had a gash on the side of my head and I was bleeding badly the resure ppl put staples on the place on the side of my head where I was bleeding out, so they sended me to wake med,,but they didnt keep me long,but I am still haveing some lite headness and dizziness every day,sometimes 3 times a day,how long does this last.please let me know I am tired of feeling so bad.thanks terry
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012