Head injury and occipital bone plate injury, pressure, headaches, have subdural hematoma. Help

I hit my head about a week and a half ago. I hit right on my occipital bone plate and I had to hold pressure there for a few minutes thereafter in order to see. I kind of laughed it off and it didn't hurt too bad the rest of that day. But ever since I hit my head, I've been having recurring headaches. Sometimes they go away after I take my hair out of a ponytail and it usually goes away for a little while if I take an Aleve. I just wondered if I needed to see a doctor on the case of having a subdural hematoma. It's kind of scary that I'm having headaches on and off almost everyday.. Please and thank you for any help you can offer.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013