Head injury. Taken migraine medication for headache. Soreness in head. Pain in leg and shoulder. Tingling fingers. What should I do?

Hi Dr Samuel, I was getting some bags out of the trunk last night and the lid of the trunk came down on top of my head very hard. I took some migraine medication last night for a slight headache . I was feel pressure in my head, shoulders, and neck area. This morning just a little soreness in my head area but my left leg had pain and left shoulder and fingers tingle on my left hand ....what should i do? I am not confused, just held group therapy . YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012