Head injury. Swollen head from ear to eyebrow. Black eye, swollen eyelids. Have MS. Why no pain in eye?

I missed the step going into my daughters home 3 days ago and hit the side of the dryer really hard. Iihit the upper left side to the front of my head. My head was swollen up from just above my ear to just the left of my left eyebrow. Today I woke up with a wierd black eye and my eyelids is swollen. I have MS and misjudged the height of the stair. Why did my eye go black, but it doesn t hurt around it all?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012